Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm back after a one-month hiatus to share a very important and undeniable mathematical formula with you:

1 big ol' high-def camera
+
2 adorable little girls needing a break during a family photo session featuring their precious new baby brother
+
1 silly and daring and somewhat desperate photographer
+
1 said photographer's possibly ill-advised willingness to place said camera in said girls' hands
=
OH MY GOODNESS WHO IS THAT CRAZY OLD WOMAN AND WHEN DID I MOVE INTO HER BODY??!!


But the horror and humiliation were worth it because when I wrestled the camera back into my hands, the two junior photographers rewarded me with THIS:



Where has the time gone? Only yesterday my adorable little blonde sister and I looked exactly like Mia and Micah.... I guess I'm just going to have to stop pretending not to be affected by the relentless aging process and instead count on this promise:


Therefore we do not lose heart.

Though outwardly we are wasting away,

yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day....

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen,

but on what is unseen,

since what is seen is temporary,

but what is unseen is eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:16,18


P.S. I have more sessions to share with you and hope to do so very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment