Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's fun being a great-aunt. I can just swoop in for a few hours, pose little children and take pictures to my heart's content, then jump in my car and drive home. I made a special trip to Pflugerville recently to meet Baby Avery. Isn't she the sweetest?


And here's her cousin Natalie, who is expecting a new baby at her house in August:



And finally, little big man Nathaniel, Avery's youngest big brother (the other two were at school during my visit):



Nathaniel has been getting lots of practice being the big kid in the house. He showed Natalie his Wii games and how to properly operate all 1,896,435 toys in the playroom:


Then he made time to come and snuggle with Avery for just a bit:



Thanks for sharing your sweet kiddos with me, Terri and Renee. It truly seems like only a couple of years have passed since I was taking pictures of two little giggly girls and their silly brother! It did my heart good to spend time with you, and these photos of your babies were well worth the drive -- even though the weather was too nasty to go outside and break in my beautiful new baby basket as planned. Next time!


He tends His flock like a shepherd:

He gathers the lambs in His arms

and carries them close to His heart;

He gently leads those that have young.

Isaiah 40:11

No comments:

Post a Comment