Monday, March 30, 2009

Yay! Just look at all the fun photos I captured of Erin, who is usually pretty good at avoiding cameras. We started with silly and ended with sublime...


...and in between we explored the full range of Erin-ness. Isn't she marvelous?!






In fact, I think we discovered that Erin is really a country girl who should be surrounded by animals. She can talk to all of them, you know, and I'm pretty sure she could figure out how to get this old tractor running again:


I remember the Christmas Eve soooooooooo many years ago when our loud and crazy family cheered to hear that you'd been born, Erin Leigh. I don't know how we managed to have any fun before you got the party started! I hope you look closely at these portraits and see that you are just as uniquely beautiful as you are distinctively hilarious. Thanks just for being you.
Exercise daily in God -- no spiritual flabbiness, please!
Workouts in the gymnasium (and on the soccer field!) are useful,
but a disciplined life in God is far more so,
making you fit both today and forever.
You can count on this.
Take it to heart.
1 Timothy 4:7-9 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment