Monday, June 8, 2009

Remember what I said here about siblings enjoying one another's company as they journey through life together? Well I think Hawk and Jamie have mastered this fine art:


Hawk is definitely the ringleader of this joyous duo, but Jamie is a more than willing accomplice. When I said, "Do something silly," Hawk immediately struck a pose and little sister happily joined in:

I just think it's neat that they're so at ease with one another. Each personality is unique...


...yet they complement one another perfectly!




I hope your mom and dad love these portraits as much as I loved creating them with you, Jamie and Hawk. May your shared journey be long and filled with love and laughter!
Be generous with me and I'll live a full life;
not for a minute will I take my eyes off Your road.
Open my eyes so I can see
what You show me of Your miracle-wonders.
Psalm 119:17-18 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment