Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Look at this adorable little fairy I chased around the park last week!



Because she's a smart fairy, Cambria took her time making sure I could be trusted with her precious smile.




After some kisses and reassurance from her mom ...




... and some tickles and acrobatics with her dad ...



... Cambria was ready to explore. She was not particularly happy with the way bits of grass were sticking to her wet feet, but even that didn't really slow her down.



There was so much to see in her fairy kingdom!



So many new things to try out fearlessly and oh so rapidly!



I think she liked the swing the best since it helped her to fly.



Cambria was much more patient with this slippery bow than was a certain little girl who used to live at my house.



In fact, she was a delight in every way.



I'll bet her parents wonder what they did for fun before she arrived 18 months ago. Certainly nothing that could compare with running after this particular little fairy!




It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;

He enables me to stand on the heights...

You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn.

Psalm 18:32-33, 36

No comments:

Post a Comment