Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Say hello to Oshay, one of my senior reps for the Angleton Class of 2011! Since she's part of the class that will be first to graduate from the new high school, we had to do a few shots there. This is going to be a great location to use over the coming years.


Then we headed over to a place where Oshay has spent lots of time during her growing up years -- the Brazoria County Fairgrounds. I'll bet she has quite a ribbon collection for all of the animals she's raised and shown. And who would have guessed that Oshay's smile could light up this old barn and arena so brightly?



I really like Oshay's sparkly smile and eyes ...


... her intelligence and sense of humor ...


... her poise and naturalness ...


... her elegance and tomboyishness ...


... her sassiness and self-confidence ...


... and her grace and strength!


No wonder she calls herself Oshay The Great!
Let me live whole and holy, soul and body,
so I can always walk with my head held high.
Psalm 119:80 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment