Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Still searching for just the right Christmas gift for that special someone on your list?
Hoping to help them see how much you treasure having them in your life?
Wondering what sort of meaningful, lasting, truly personal gift would make them smile?
Then has my little friend Grace got a tip for you!


Wonderfully Made portrait package gift certificates are another way of saying:
- "I want to look at your beautiful face every day!"
- "I just love seeing you with my kids, Mom and Dad!"
- "Why yes, I would be delighted to dress any way you like and have fun new family portraits made. Anything for you, dear!"
- "I want to capture this moment in our lives -- the joy, the insanity, the hugs, the grubby faces, the sheer perfection of it all -- and hold onto it forever!"
Portrait packages begin at $150 and can be customized to suit any price range and occasion. Contact me today and let me help make your special someone's Christmas merry and bright!
979.849.4536
979.215.6924

No comments:

Post a Comment