Friday, December 31, 2010

We're only minutes away from the new year, and even as I type there are fireworks bursting in my downtown Angleton neighborhood. ahem

That means I need to hurry and share one last 2010 blog post with you, and it's definitely one of my new favorites. Listen closely (and quickly) as I tell you the story of Tyler and Emily.

They asked me to go with them to Kemah for our shoot. As far as Emily knew, this was a just-because-we-love-each-other-and-want-fun-portraits-done sort of shoot. But Tyler had a hush-hush plan that I was privileged to be in on.

We started off with several just-because shots ...

... then we wandered a little bit and took some more ...


... and we paused for just a second to let me focus up close on their eyes and smiles. Emily is calm. Tyler is ... well ...

... about to be the Man of the Hour!


We finally found a nice spot for Tyler to carry out his plan. Can you see what it was?


So sweet. So smooth. So nicely done!


We took time then for just a few celebratory shots.



Talk about Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all rolled into one!


So there you have it! Another couple of lovebirds prepare to ride off into the sunset, and you were there.
Thank You!
Everything in me says, "Thank You!"
Angels listen as I sing my thanks.
I kneel in worship facing Your holy temple and say it again:
"Thank You!"
Thank You for Your love,
thank You for Your faithfulness.
Psalm 138:1 MESSAGE

1 comment: