Friday, October 7, 2011

I can't describe the joy of Cassie and Andrew's wedding day in 25 words or less, but I can do it with 25 images:





























What a privilege it was to be your photographer AND guest, Andrew and Cassie! I loved seeing how excited and emotional you both were to have finally reached your big day, and your family and friends' loving support for you was absolutely palpable. We're all looking forward to the good things coming your way throughout the years of your marriage. Blessings all around!




As a bridegroom rejoices over his bride,


so will your God rejoice over you.


Isaiah 62:5

P.S. Now that the knot has officially been tied, I can finally share some of my favorite shots from Cassie's bridal session too! Isn't she gorgeous?








(Had to share the one with the random horse that showed up for part of our shoot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment