Friday, October 14, 2011

One day you're just sitting around being your usual adorable self, and the next day BAM! there's a brand new baby brother in your lap.


Oh my! Just look at him! How did THAT happen??! (I'll bet Melissa has a hunch)



And how did he get to be so perfect? So manly? (that was for you, Mark) With the expressive, graceful, commanding hands of an orchestra conductor?



These ladies, Dean's Grammy and Nonnie, don't need any answers. They're just thrilled he's here!



I think big sisters Mia and Micah are pretty excited about him too.



They will have no problem teaching him how to be even more adorable than he already is.



Here's my biggest question:


How did one family get so many strikingly and uniquely gorgeous (sorry, Mark) kids?

I mean really.







Feast your eyes upon your newest gift, mom and dad. He has been entrusted to two of the greatest parents I know.



Life just doesn't get any better than this, does it?




Welcome to the world, Mr. Dean. Your wonderfully madeness is heart-meltingly plain to see.


Thank You for making me so wonderfully complex!

Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it.

Psalm 139:14 NLT

1 comment:

  1. Laurie, what an incredible gift you have. As I looked at the results of this gorgeous session, I could only think how very THRILLED the parents must be. You have captured memories for this family that will be passed down through generations. It becomes part of this family's story. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete