Friday, November 25, 2011





Hopefully you've survived your Black Friday wrestling/shopping excursions and you're now wondering how to select just the right remaining Christmas gifts without ever setting foot in another store again. Have I got the perfect solution for you!


SHOP SMALL SATURDAY. That's tomorrow, November 26.


Lots of us small businesses are patiently waiting for you, and we're right in your neighborhood. We may not have huge selections at ridiculously discounted prices, but we DO offer unique items and customized services that you just can't find at big chain stores.


Take me, for instance!


I would love the opportunity to work with you to create beautiful, personal portraits during the coming year. And I would be willing to bet that you have at least one person on your shopping list who would love to have those beautiful, personal portraits.


Contact me at laurieheath@sbcglobal.net or 979.215.6924 anytime between 12:01 am and 11:59 pm tomorrow (11/26) to purchase one of my Shop Small Saturday gift certificates:


- $400 portrait session with 20x30 canvas wrap to be completed by 5/31/12 - $670 value!


- $315 senior portrait session with 7 digital files to be completed by 4/14/12 - $525 value!


- $195 portrait session with $200 print credit to be completed by 5/31/12 - $325 value!


- $60 2-hour private photography class to be completed by 8/31/12 - $100 value!


I can't wait to hear from you! Just don't show up on my front porch tonight with your sleeping bag and ice chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment