Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh, hello! Maybe you haven't heard, but I happen to be the mom of two very talented kids.



They've collaborated in all sorts of interesting ways over the course of their lives, but recently they've begun writing, recording and performing music together. Really, really good music.

You can have a listen to their new EP right here.



Their very first song was written as a birthday gift to me earlier this year. Listen to that one here.




Whether they're hard at work in the studio ...



... or performing live, sometimes with their friend Chris McLeod, an equally talented guitarist ...




... Tyler and Maggie Heath are busily making a name for themselves and winning over one fan after another.





Tyler already has quite a catalog of his own music as well, which you can find here and here and here.

Since it's the Christmas season, you should definitely treat yourself to his 6-song EP right here.




Now do you see why I'm willing to use my blog to shamelessly promote my own kids? Yep, I thought you would. No need to thank me -- just consider it my Christmas gift to you!


For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God...

2 Timothy 1:6

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Mrs Heath, they've got such a fabulous sound together. I'd be stoked too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just introduced to The Oh Hellos last night. They are superb!!

    ReplyDelete