Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What a joy it is to catch up with young friends I've photographed before! Jack and Keely are getting so grown up it's hard to remember when they looked like this and this.



We found the perfect house to use as our backdrop for their matching outfits. (Thanks, Deena!)



And then we got down to work.



We even found Jack and Keely-sized peekaboo spots.



These are two of my very favorite shots from our session.



Oh, and here are four more!



But this one. THIS one. Just melts my heart.



Please make sure your mom brings you back to see me even after you move away, Keely and Jack. I want to hear all about the fun things you're doing and see again for myself how truly wonderfully made you are!


Thank You for making me so wonderfully complex!

Your workmanship is marvelous -- how well I know it.

Psalm 139:14 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment