Sunday, November 1, 2009

My latest set of repeat customers were Keely and Jack, adorable siblings first featured here. Their mom finds the sweetest outfits for them, doesn't she?



I was trying for a very classic, simple look for their Christmas card portraits. We got several really nice shots, and this one is my current favorite:


When my own kids were little, I liked to put together booklets for their Granny and Grandma showing "the REAL story" behind the single perfect image selected for our Christmas cards. Sometime soon I'll pull out a couple of those collections and share them with you here, but in the meantime here are some outtakes from Keely and Jack's session:


Keely did a terrific job of sitting still and looking at the camera while we waited for Jack to accidentally toddle into the desired position. He got very excited and started telling us something unintelligible yet clearly fascinating. This little guy just makes me laugh, and I love his two tiny bottom teeth!


Every photo I take of these two makes me all the more grateful that their mom "discovered" me and appreciates the work we do together.


Thanks for being such a good helper during this session, Keely. You look beautiful and you are teaching Jack how to have fun getting his picture taken!

I pray that God will be kind to you
and will let you live in perfect peace!
May you keep learning more and more
about God and our Lord Jesus.
2 Peter 1:2 CEV

No comments:

Post a Comment