Friday, November 6, 2009

"Sugar and spice and everything nice" doesn't even begin to describe this little miss. Maryn is so beautiful and alert and patient that I ended up with three favorite favorites from our session:





Really there are even more favorites, including this one with Maryn's mommy and daddy:


Oh, and these two showing how kissable she is:


Along with this one that told us, "I have had it! Please stop pointing that clickety thing at me!"

But perhaps my very most favoritest favorite portrait is this one of Maryn's perfect swirl. Her mommy asked if I would get a shot of it, and I'm so glad we did.

Leah and Demitri, thank you for giving me the opportunity to create these lovely images with you and your sweet girl during her first visit "home" to Texas. I hope we get to do this many times throughout her growing up years!
Every good and perfect gift
comes down from the Father
who created all the lights in the heavens.
James 1:17 CEV

No comments:

Post a Comment