Thursday, November 26, 2009

Can you keep a secret? If you know any family members belonging to this lovely couple, please DO NOT tell them that you saw these photos on my blog! At least not until after Christmas. Their daughter gave them a session gift certificate* last Christmas, and they're pretty sure she believes they forgot to use it. Silly girl! They're just being super sneaky!


I had so much fun photographing Greg and Diane, and we made great use of "real life" spots around their home. See you two, I told you the wood pile would make a nice backdrop!

I couldn't quite persuade Greg to skip down his sidewalk toward me, but he did agree to walk vigorously instead. Did any neighbors stop by later to ask what in the world you'd been doing with that nutty woman and her camera?


I think this last shot will make an especially nice addition to your daughter's framed photo collection. Maybe a 20x30 canvas? You know, just something simple and modest. ;-)


I'm glad you were willing to brave the crazy weather with me, Diane and Greg, and I'm really glad the sun came out at the end of our session so we could do a few more fun shots outside. Thanks for including me in your Christmas surprise!
May the Master pour on the love
so it fills your lives and splashes over on everyone around you...
1 Thessalonians 3:12 MESSAGE


* Incidentally, Wonderfully Made gift certificates make thoughtful Christmas presents! They let your special ones know how much their unique faces mean to you. Contact me today to create a gift certificate in just the right amount for someone you love. OR help someone else choose just the right gift for YOU by putting them in touch with me!
979.849.4536

No comments:

Post a Comment