Sunday, November 22, 2009

You might think that these are two of the cutest people around ...


... but that's only because I haven't shown you their girls yet. Meet Hannah (with Jarrod) and Madeline (with Hayley)!

Hannah and Madeline look a lot alike to the untrained eye, but their personalities quickly show that they are indeed two unique little girls. Hannah tends to jump right in while Madeline takes a bit more time and does things her way.


But they both LOVED the perfectly girly playhouse at Out Under the Trees. They would have happily stayed there for the rest of the day if we hadn't already had other plans for them.


A spot of tea? Don't mind if I do!


Hannah found lots of pretty flowers, some with petals and some with fuzzy stuff that turned out to be good for blowing. Madeline made friends with a doodlebug!




It's nice to have friends to play with -- right, Hayley and Jarrod?




What a lovely morning we had together! Thanks for letting me get to know you, Madeline and Hannah, and let's play out under the trees again sometime soon!

Good morning, God
This is Your day
I am Your child
Show me Your way
a song my own little girl and I learned at BSF many years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment