Friday, February 27, 2009

I'd like to introduce you to my almost-two-year-old friend Luke. Take a good long look at him while he's standing still...


...because now he's off and running!

And now he's throwing rocks and cackling like a mad man!



Luke suddenly stops in his tracks and says, "Wait a minute! What's that I see up there? It's a motorcycle! Motorcycles go vroom vroooooooooom. I'll be right back!"



If you haven't had a little boy around your house in a while, you've just been missing out on all sorts of fun. I know I had forgotten what it was like!



Luke's mom Katie is definitely up for the challenge and is the best playmate her boy could ever ask for:

You are just too much fun, Luke! I'm so glad you didn't let me get in your way or slow you down during this session, and I look forward to watching you zoom back and forth past me for many many years to come!

Pursue a righteous life --
a life of wonder, faith, love, steadiness, courtesy.
Run hard and fast in the faith.
Seize the eternal life, the life you were called to, the life you so fervently embraced.
1 Timothy 6:11-12 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment