Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm not sure I've ever met anyone more proud to be a graduating senior than my friend Jamie. She loves her letter jacket, loves her Brazoswood Buccaneer T-shirt, and really loves her class ring. What a character!




I love photographing Jamie. She has no idea how truly beautiful she is, both inside and out.



One moment she's a child of wonder:

And the next moment she seems wise beyond her years:



I had so much fun doing this second session with you, Jamie! Thanks for being such a trooper and bravely going along with all of my crazy posing ideas. Let's do more!
I'm happy from the inside out,
and from the outside in, I'm firmly formed.
Now You've got my feet on the life path,
all radiant from the shining of Your face.
Ever since You took my hand,
I'm on the right way.
Psalm 16:10-13 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment