Saturday, April 25, 2009

FINALLY you get to meet Christina! Somehow the busy shooting of pictures has resulted in the slow blogging of pictures. Imagine that!

In honor of Christina's illustrious journalism career at Angleton HS, I'm going to share some of my favorite images from her senior session in black & white:





Well, except for this last one. The b&w version is nice, but the color shows off the rays of sunlight more effectively:



I do believe we'll be hearing great things about this young woman. She understands the power and beauty of words and is hoping to head to a prestigious university out-of-state, where she'll continue to pursue her passion for the written word. Thanks for asking me to do this session with you, Christina, and thanks for helping me become a household name through the AHS Tattler!
Your words have supported those who stumbled;
you have strengthened faltering knees.
Job 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment