Friday, April 17, 2009

Senior guys are just too much fun to photograph! Take my new friend David, for instance. Unpretentious, amiable, even willing to put on a dress suit to please his mom and look sharp for my camera:


He was perfectly willing to give me moody, thoughtful shots...



...as well as relaxed, pure-David shots:


I always like to personalize senior sessions with highlights from their high school career. Judging by the countless medals hanging around David's neck, I'd say that track has been a pretty bright highlight for him!


Last but not least, we traipsed out to an overpass to try out my latest location idea. This was our favorite spot for shooting:


I think it's important to spend an hour or so recording this important stage in a young person's life. The years that bring them to this point fly by so quickly, and in the blink of an eye they're out of the nest and soaring through the skies of a great big world. Thanks for letting me serve as your historian, David, before you take your place in the flock heading out of Angleton in a few months. I know you'll go far in whatever direction you choose. Just come back and visit home often!
But those who wait upon God get fresh strength.
They spread their wings and soar like eagles,
they run and don't get tired,
they walk and don't lag behind.
Isaiah 40:31 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment