Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Curtis Ray! I wouldn't have wanted to spend the past 27 years with anyone but you...

(If only Bethel Presbyterian's lovely fellowship hall had been built way back then, our guests wouldn't have had to sweat through our reception!)


So here's what I want you to do, God helping you:
Take your everyday, ordinary life --
your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life --
and place it before God as an offering.
Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for Him.
Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture
that you fit into it without even thinking.
Instead, fix your attention on God.
You'll be changed from the inside out.
Romans 12:1-2 MESSAGE

2 comments:

  1. You have always been one of the prettiest people I know, inside and out. (and Curtis is pretty cute too if I may say so :) I loooove these pictures and just wanted you to know that you guys are two of my favs.; Happy anniversary! Love you
    ~beca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!!! Looking at these just makes me smile all over! Thanks for having a marriage that works. Young folks like myself need to see more of that. And Laurie, you just might be the cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete