Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shhhhhhh.... Cora is sleeping! Don't wake her up...



... or she might give you this look:


Is that not the most precious squishy little face you've ever seen?! Her big sister Madalyn is quickly becoming an expert at both soothing and entertaining Cora. They are going to be quite a pair.


Madalyn started kindergarten this week, so she's probably already learned lots of new things to share with her baby sister.


We persuaded Mom and Dad to get into a few shots. They are absolutely smitten, as you can plainly see. Does Cora know she's got a good thing going or what?



Thanks for braving the warm evening sun with me, Crystal and Kevin, and thanks for letting me capture these images of Cora so early in her life. Your girls are just beautiful and your tenderness makes my heart swell!
You made me so happy, God.
I saw Your work and I shouted for joy.
How magnificent Your work, God!
How profound Your thoughts!
Psalm 92:4-5 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment