Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nick has a classic vibe about him. I knew that before we met for our session, so I searched for a couple of locations that would really suit him. Look what we found!





Even though he says he doesn't know how to smile for the camera, Nick's photos prove otherwise.


He's even got a couple of different smiles. There's the "why yes, I did medal in powerlifting" smile ...


... the "watch this!" smile ...


... and the "senior year can't end quickly enough" smile.


Each one reflects a facet of wonderfully made Nick. Classic!

Investigate my life, O God,
find out everything about me;
cross-examine and test me,
get a clear picture of what I'm about.
See for Yourself whether I've done anything wrong --
then guide me on the road to eternal life.
Psalm 139:23-24 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment