Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I have evidently been living in a time warp because I could have sworn that I'd posted new photos only a few days ago. I guess it's true that time flies when you're having fun ... and frantically shooting, editing and designing senior photos and graduation announcements.

ANYWAY, I still have 12 seniors to introduce to you! So without further ado, here are Josh ...




... Samantha ...



... Evelyn ...




... and Lowrie.



As you can see, we made good use of the natural decorations God sprinkled around our area this spring. Choosing only three photos per senior was really tough because each one had a gallery filled with terrific shots. They couldn't help themselves, really -- they're all wonderfully made! Thanks for working so well with me, Josh, Samantha, Evelyn and Lowrie. Now get out there into your glorious future!

My counsel is this:
Live freely, animated and motivated by God's Spirit.
Galatians 5:16 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment