Friday, May 7, 2010

Oh, you wanted to see more seniors? Well I got 'em! Here are Jennifer, Marquis, Dillon and Mark -- all sessions shot during the second week of April. Yep, I'm that far behind in blogging.

Jennifer and I had a fun shoot at the beach, where she was simply radiant.


I also like this "game-face" shot. Jennifer's a pretty tough cookie on the soccer field and served as captain of the AHS team this year.


You may recognize Marquis as one of my 2010 AHS senior reps.


He decided that one senior session just wasn't enough and wanted to do a second one. Could you turn down this face? I think not.


Our buddy Dillon wanted more photos too, so we all headed out to East Columbia. We managed to get some great shots before a huge storm blew through. We (mostly Dillon) also chased a bunch of innocent chickens, but that's a story for another day.



And a morning with these guys just wouldn't be the same without a few slow-motion action shots.


The next afternoon I met Mark out at Varner-Hogg State Park while the bluebonnets were still in full bloom.


We also poked around and tried out some new locations while we were there.

Next time I'll share my last set of four seniors. As you can see, it's been a busy season that at one point I thought I might not survive! I'm thankful for everyone's patience and encouragement along the way. Now hang in there and get those graduation announcements addressed, stamped and in the mail, all you guys and gals!
I am sure that the One who began a good work in you will carry it on until it is completed.
Philippians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment