Monday, August 9, 2010

How do I love thee, Lesh Girls and JoAnna? Let me count the ways.


I love thee for thy distinct personalities.

I love thee for thy dorkiness (well, mainly Diane's).


I love thee for thine ability to find and adore animals wherever thou goest.


I love thee for thy budding beauty.


I love thee for thy fabulous hair and radiant smiles, even on a sweltering July afternoon.


I love thee for thy willingness to follow my posing directions, thus making thineselves look like complete idiots.


I love thee for finding thine own even better ways to display thy ridiculousness.


I love thee for thine adoration of one another.


I love thee.


China may borrow thee for a while longer, but thou art always in my heart.

What doth the LORD thy God require of thee,
but to fear the LORD thy God,
to walk in all His ways,
and to love Him,
and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
Deuteronomy 10:12 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment