Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hey look! It's Colin! I didn't really forget about him, I just got waaaaay behind in blogging. Besides, I was saving this photo for just right the time and BAM! here it is:


Colin's been one of my favorite guys for quite some time now. We first became acquainted when I put big ol' handbells in his sweaty little hands and said, "OK now, watch for these two notes in the music, and when you see one circled, ring that bell right on the beat!" Let me tell you, he LOVED handbells. Not so much for ringing on the beat but for clanging in a nearby fellow ringer's ear. You can see it in his eyes, can't you?

Now he's moved on to bigger and better things, like enormous trucks and football and just being generally awesome.




Colin, I hope you'll never be afraid to try new things and give it all you've got. The Heath family will always be there to cheer you on!

And we know that in all things
God works for the good of those who love Him,
who have been called according to His purpose.
If God is for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:28, 31

No comments:

Post a Comment