Thursday, May 7, 2009

When you look at these portraits, you may whistle softly and say out loud to no one in particular, "Dang. That Laurie Heath is one awesome photographer." I know this because I had that very same reaction when I saw these images straight out of the camera. However, upon further inspection, I must admit that I had very little to do with the beauty captured within the pixels. God carefully created this striking young woman, and as a finishing touch He gave us exquisite lighting for our session.

Here are several (okay, a whole bunch) of my favorites after only the teensiest bit of editing. Don't say I didn't warn you.









You may need to take a break before you continue on..







Elizabeth's outer beauty is undeniable and frequently commented upon by all who meet her. The most wonderful thing about Elizabeth, however, is the beauty that radiates from the inside. She's not afraid of the hard, mostly thankless tasks that come with helping at her mom's daycare, and her goal is to complete a graduate degree in psychology so that she can counsel hurting people. I'm glad I got to know you, Elizabeth, and I'm sure Aggieland will never be the same after your arrival in the fall!
Oh yes, You shaped me first inside, then out...
Psalm 139:14 MESSAGE

2 comments: