Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yes, I realize that the AHS Prom was 2 1/2 weeks ago, but I thought the "better late than never" principle might apply here. These five couples booked a limo together and had dinner in Houston before returning to the fabulously decorated Lake Jackson Civic Center for their big night. The stunning beauty in orange belongs to me (not that I'm bragging or anything):



Only the girls were willing to brave the wheat field. I miss this fun location already and will be so glad when harvest season rolls around again:


Those two girls on the left looked like this long ago when they were just children:


Now Maggie and Hannah are all grown up (or pretty close to it) but still the best of friends:


They brought along a couple of nice fellows for the evening. Here's Mason...



...and Josh:


I think the most fun part of riding in a limo must be climbing in for the first time:



A fun time was had by all!
There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven...
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance...
Ecclesiastes 3:1,4

1 comment:

  1. I probably don't have to tell you this, but...

    Maggie is GORGEOUS! Those pictures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete