Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How fun is my job? I get to watch kids grow up before my very eyes and take photographs of them to serve as milestones. This time last year I was corraling cousins Reese and Piper at Sunny Hearts, and this year Reese's baby brother Jake joined us:



These are three very sweet kiddos, as you can see by all of the hugging they did for me with only a little bit of prompting.



Reese is proving to be not only a thoughtful big sister to Jake but also a generous cousin and stand-in big sister to Piper. Piper returned the love by sharing one of her itty bitty pumpkins with her for a minute or two.


Just too cute!


And finally, the many faces of our three little friends, from oldest to youngest:




I can't wait to see how much the gang has grown up by next year!
Treat me with kindness, Lord,
so that I may live and do what You say.
Open my mind
and let me discover the wonders of Your law.
Psalm 119:17-18 CEV

No comments:

Post a Comment