Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I apologize in advance for the first photo in today's post. It simply had to be shared, now that you've seen the senior photos of Maggie, Hannah, and Heather. John's turn will come up within the next month.

We've always said that when the Guidry Triplets arrive, they bring the party with them. Here's how the party looked at the end of their first day in kindergarten at Angleton's ECC:


Now, here's how the party ringleaders look today at age 18. (And you thought you'd never make it to this point, Shelly & Lloyd!)

Even though they're triplets (and to top it off, the girls are identical twins), Leslie, Lloyd and Lauren could not have more distinct personalities, gifts and interests if they tried. Can you see what I mean?




I had fun using essentially the same location to create a different look for my three subjects. Maybe God was thinking something along the same lines when He created Lauren, Lloyd and Leslie!




L, L & L, I do believe you're growing more fascinating every year, and I'm looking forward to where the future will lead you. One thing is for sure...

... we can count on you to bring the party!
Celebrate God all day, every day.
I mean REVEL in Him!
Philippians 4:4 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment