Thursday, January 28, 2010

And now the moment we've all been waiting for: engagment portraits of Amy and Chris taken with my new camera! They were so brave and SO cute!


Amy and Chris are living proof that science and techie types are some of the most loving people around. I'm really glad they found each other.


They're also really patient, willing to give me all the time I wanted to explore this funky brick wall on a day when we didn't really have any sort of greenery to include in our background.


Then we took a little stroll down the street to this building I always find intriguing. Why? Dunno. I just like that rounded corner and the glass brick windows.


Here are some of Amy's responses to my purposely unhelpful posing instructions: "Just stand right around in there somewhere like you're going to push the button." Love that girl! Chris seems to be a bit fond of her as well.


I don't think it's too much of a stretch to predict that their household will be filled with lots of laughter and camaraderie.


Thanks for being such good sports, Chris and Amy. It was a joy to see how well-suited the two of you are for one another, and I couldn't have asked for better camera breaker-in-ers. I can't wait for our bridal session in a few weeks!

Trust steadily in God,
hope unswervingly,
love extravagantly.
And the best of the three is love.
Go after a life of love as if your life depended on it --
because it does.
1 Corinthians 13:13-14:1 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment