Thursday, January 7, 2010

I know I'm biased, but aren't Nancy and Jacko just the sweetest?


Once upon a time they had two little girls named Christy and Traci, who grew up faster than Jacko and Nancy could ever have imagined.

Now their girls have their own families. Traci and Paul have Leslie and Alex and Meagan and Garrett.


These four are a pretty fun bunch who each have worked hard to hone their jumping styles.


Christy and Webb have Lila and Mary B, little friends I've had the privilege of chasing with my camera twice before. I had a hard time choosing which of their family shots to share with you because I love looking at all of them. ALL of them.

sigh


So far the guys are outnumbered two to one ...


... but I'm pretty sure the current ratio pleases everyone just fine. Especially Garrett.


Don't worry -- we did do a perfectly lovely and normal whole group shot. I just like this one better! I think it was Mary B's favorite part of the session because we could finally turn her loose a bit.


Quiet witness to all the madness and mayhem was this little guy, long treasured by Jacko's mother. I think he's enjoyed watching generations of his people run and play and work and laugh together over many decades.


Jacko and Nancy, you have built a beautiful family and given them a precious, eternal inheritance. What good and faithful servants you are!
You must love the Lord your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul
and with all your strength
and with all your mind;
and your neighbor as yourself.
Luke 10:27

No comments:

Post a Comment