Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Don't hate me because I get to spend my days taking photos of the most beautiful people in the world! They can't help that God made them so beautiful, and I can't help that He gave me this work to do.

(sigh) Isn't Kelly just the loveliest?


And the snazziest?

She threw down this challenge for me as we discussed location possibilities: "I'd really like some pretty places, colorful places."

In January.
But God was good and spared these roses from last week's cold snap.

And we decided that "pretty" and "colorful" could actually include all sorts of things, especially when serving as a backdrop for such a pretty and colorful girl.



Kelly's mom had requested natural shots that show the real Kelly. I think we got plenty that will make her happy!


We even captured Kelly's beloved butterfly cape ... well, beloved by Kelly anyway.


I really enjoyed getting to bask in Kelly's sunny, playful spirit. Her inner joy and beauty far surpass her outer gorgeousness -- that may seem impossible but it's absolutely true!


God lavished beauty through and through this particular work of art.


I wonder how many beautiful ways He will touch the world through Kelly?

For we are God's handiwork,
created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Ephesians 2:10

1 comment:

  1. lovely. And captures the real Kelly we love! Stunning work (as usual!)

    ReplyDelete