Saturday, January 22, 2011

Worried about world conflicts? Anxious about current events? Wondering where our help comes from?

Fear no more. Super Heroes are on the job.

Meet Isaiah the Brave. Elijah the Invisible. Micah the Adorable. Mia the Giggly.


Bad guys don't stand a chance.


Our Super Heroes are ready to take flight at a moment's notice.


And they are really fast runners.


Trouble? You can't touch this.


Danger? As if.


See what I mean? Nothing can withstand their fearsome powers. Not even a grumpy old cat.


So if you need anything at all, and I mean anything, give the Super Heroes a call. They stand ready to leap into action ...


... and come running to your aid.


They love taking care of their friends, and that includes YOU.


This is My command:
Love one another the way I have loved you.
This is the very best way to love.
Put your life on the line for your friends.
John 15:12-13 MESSAGE

4 comments:

  1. This may be my most favorite blog entry ever. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie - Those are totally awesome, as always. (But I might be a little biased...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVER, Gina? Of all time? Out of all the blogs in the world? Awesome.

    And Mark, you are justifiably biased.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why must you be making me cry? Whhhyyyyyy?

    So good. So, so good. I love them!

    ReplyDelete