Monday, January 17, 2011

Sometimes there just are no words that will do a subject justice. Sharing Daniela's senior portraits presents one of those times.


You can see that she's a natural beauty, so those words are unnecessary.


Clearly, she's a girl who likes to have fun -- no need to mention that.


Soulful, obviously.


Serene.


Bubbly!


Oh, I give up. Just enjoy these last few and try to come up with words of your own!




Daniela seems ready for the future, even though she's not sure of every detail it will hold. She's just that kind of girl: capable, prepared, confident enough to take things in stride.

Her quiet sense of self describes Daniela eloquently!

By Your words I can see where I'm going;
they throw a beam of light on my dark path.
I've committed myself and I'll never turn back
from living by Your righteous order.
Psalm 119:105-106 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment