Friday, June 17, 2011

It's been hard not to share portraits of this lovely bride with you. Her wedding was last night and I took an oath to wait and let her husband, daddy, family and friends see HER first rather than these photos.



And since Kathryn was so easy and cooperative to work with, I was happy to comply with her wishes.



I think it was worth the wait, don't you?



We were so fortunate to have beautiful light streaming in through enormous windows ...



... a beautiful setting both inside and out ...



... beautiful Texas spring temperatures to work in (this was early May) ...



... a beautiful dress with exquisite detailing ...



... and a BEAUTIFUL, radiant, all around lovely bride.




(sigh) I could look at these portraits all day long. I hope your day was absolutely blessed, Kathryn, and I wish you and Bobby endless years of beautiful wedded bliss!


For God is sheer beauty,

all-generous in love,

loyal always and ever.

Psalm 100:5 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment