Monday, June 20, 2011

Wow! Babies sure change a lot during their first year. If you haven't witnessed this phenomenon lately, just take a look at Sadie on her birthday and then compare that with how big she and her older sister Ella are today!


I know I say this all the time, but it REALLY is wonderful watching this family grow up together.



They just seem to naturally have fun together pretty much all the time.



Dad Josh has fully embraced being surrounded by girls, and he is adored and admired by all three.



Life in this household is never humdrum, that's for sure.



Take for instance a simple family portrait session. This next series was taken after I'd encouraged Mom and Dad to let the girls go their own way for a while. I thought I'd chase them with my camera, catch some shots on the fly, and then we'd all settle down for a few calm, semi-posed portraits. Silly me -- Sadie had worked up an appetite!



Mom Paige says this is one of her very favorite shots because it shows her crazy family at this stage of their lives. I say it's one of my very favorites because these folks make crazy look absolutely gorgeous ...



... and give us a glimpse of heaven on earth.



I wonder what they'll be up to a year from now? Hopefully I'll get to be there with my camera to keep you posted!



Cradling the little one in His arms, He said,

"Whoever embraces one of these children as I do embraces Me,

and far more than Me -- God who sent Me."

Mark 9:36 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment