Saturday, June 4, 2011

Looooong, long ago (10 weeks ago, to be exact), I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful family. They had all gathered to celebrate Brice and Betty's 50th wedding anniversary at their home on the San Bernard River. The youngest family member hung in there as long as he could...


... but when the honorees starting smooching, things really fell apart.



Here are just a few of my favorite smaller family grouping shots. First the bride and groom, next with their four children, then with their four grandkids, and finally all of the new families that have sprung from the original couple:





I'd say these past 50 years have been fruitful AND fun. Here's to 50 more, Betty and Brice!



Take me away with you! Let's run off together!

An elopement with my King-Lover!

We'll celebrate, we'll sing,

we'll make great music.

Yes!

For your love is better than vintage wine.

Song of Solomon 1:4 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment