Sunday, June 5, 2011

When I did Audrey's shoot a couple of months ago, she brought all of her family along for a double session. Our first several shots were somewhat normal ...


... but anytime these four particular siblings are together, "normal" quickly flies right out of the window. Which is exactly how I like it, by the way.




Adam was helpful as well as adorable in his flower crown.




And now the true personalities are revealed:






Let's face it, you guys: this was pretty much what you would have been doing on any given afternoon, and I just happened to catch it all on camera. Thanks for not attempting to rein yourselves in!




But let me run loose and free,


celebrating God's great work,


every bone in my body laughing,


singing, "God, there's no one like You."


Psalm 35:9 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment