Monday, September 14, 2009

I think Dennis finally has Eileen figured out. For her birthday this year, he conspired with all of his kids and arranged a family portrait session, something she's wanted to do for a long time. They did a great job of showing everyone how to pose:



It was no small feat to coordinate the schedules and clothing of all of these folks!

It's no secret that Eileen's favorite part of the session involved rolling around on the ground with her four grandkids, all ages two and under. I don't remember my grandparents having this much fun with my cousins and me!



Here are Eileen and Dennis's kids and their families:






And here are their parents, definitely some of the cutest great-grandparents I've ever seen:


Put them alllllllllll together and you get the best birthday present ever!


How blessed you are, Eileen! I hope these photos made your birthday extra special, and may the time we all spent together be treasured as a sweet memory.
And now you are living stones
that are being used to build a spiritual house.
You are also a group of holy priests,
and with the help of Jesus Christ
you will offer sacrifices that please God.
1 Peter 2:5 CEV

1 comment: