Thursday, September 10, 2009

You really haven't had a good laugh unless you've spent an hour or so with Marquis and Dillon. Unlike so many guys, they not only agreed to be AHS senior reps for me but actually enjoyed getting in front of the camera -- mainly because they also got to take turns being out of the picture and making fun of each other.


I'm looking forward to seeing how many other fun-loving senior guys they can point in my direction. I think they're up to the challenge, don't you?


Here are just a few of the great shots Marquis helped me get of Dillon:




Of course, it didn't hurt that Dillon has a personality just made for the camera.


Dillon, thanks to both you and Marquis for your cooperation and sense of fun. I had a great time shooting these photos of you, and I hope you have fun showing them off and making me look good!

All of you seniors out there can thank Dillon and Marquis, too, because they've inspired me to offer something new just for you:

BUDDY SESSIONS!
Book your senior sessions together and pay only $75 each.
Session fee includes an online gallery of 30-40 edited individual shots plus 5-10 of you and your buddy.
Offer good for up to 4 buddies.
Contact me at 979.849.4536 or laurieheath@sbcglobal.net to schedule your Buddy Session today!


Regarding life together and getting along with each other,
you don't need me to tell you what to do.
You're God-taught in these matters.
Just love one another!
You're already good at it;
your friends all over the province of Macedonia are the evidence.
Keep it up;
get better and better at it.
1 Thessalonians 4:9-10 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment