Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jennah adores her mom so much that she gave her a Mom & Me portrait session for Mother's Day. Marita says she usually does her best to avoid the camera, but for Jennah she'd do just about anything.


Even though Jennah is now a young adult (how in the world did that happen??!!), she'll always be Marita's little girl.

Marita has taught her everything she knows about having fun ...


... and she's passed along her exquisitely ladylike manners as well.


What else is there left to do for her girl? Love her, always and forever, no matter what may come.


Marita and Jennah, thank you for giving me a glimpse into my own near future. (gulp) May you keep on loving one another extravagantly and sacrificially.

Can a mother forget her nursing child?
Can she feel no love for the child she has borne?
But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!
See, I have written your name on the palms of My hands.
Isaiah 49:15-16 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment