Friday, June 4, 2010

Six months ago Declan was about Baby Sadie's size, but now he's getting to be quite the little man!


I believe this boy's going to have distinctive hair no matter what style he chooses.


Now that I look at this photo and think of my question to Jessica and Dallas ("Do you think he'll stand there in between the two of you if you hold his hands?"), I'm giving myself a little slap on the wrist. That baby's too young to be standing up -- but look at him go!!


He's just an amazing SuperBaby!


A marvelous SnugglyBoy!


And oh so proud to be here!


You tell me -- how much fun must it be to have Declan within hugging reach?



Yep, you guessed it. SUPER fun. Thanks for letting me catch up with the three of you, Declan, Dallas and Jessica. You are livin the good life!

I ask Him that with both feet planted firmly on love,
you'll be able to take in with all Christians the extravagant dimensions of Christ's love.
Reach out and experience the breadth!
Test its length!
Plumb the depths!
Rise to the heights!
Live full lives, full in the fullness of God.
Ephesians 3:17-19 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment