Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finally you get to meet Drew, my one and only male senior rep! Of course, he's such an awesome guy he can handle this job single-handedly.


Drew is kind and smart.

He's a natural leader and a deep believer.
He's patient and cooperative.
He's calm in the face of danger and ickiness.

But what Drew is above all else: a musician. A very fine and versatile musician, as a matter of fact.


He's a terrific saxophonist as well as the drum major of the Angleton Purple Pride band. He also plays bass for his church worship band. Let's see, am I forgetting anything?
Oh, right. THIS.


This guitar is Drew's pride and joy, the instrument he most enjoys using to make music. I have a hunch we're going to be hearing lots of that beautiful music for years and years to come.


In the meantime, Drew likes to hang out with his best buddy, the ridiculously photogenic Stacey. I think she likes him, too.


Of course she does! He's an all-around excellent fellow, just the sort of guy I'm thrilled to have representing me and my work.


If you haven't met Drew yet, look him up. He'll be the guy waving his arms during the band's halftime show, calmly, kindly, and single-handedly leading his fellow band members through their award-winning marching show. Give him a few minutes afterwards to catch his breath, and then ask him for a manly senior rep card.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,
goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
Since we live by the Spirit,
let us keep in step with the Spirit.
Galatians 5:22, 25

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these photos! I wish you were in my town! Photography is surely a gift from God. You do it with flair. So glad I found this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. GOSH! It's really you, my new most favorite blogger! I guess you found me because I commented on YOUR blog. My heart is pounding, this is so awesome!!!

    Someday we WILL meet and I will take beautiful portraits of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete