Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jessica is a young woman who's not the least bit afraid of the camera. In fact, I get the distinct impression that she's not afraid of very many things at all.


When we discussed where to do her senior rep session, I said I'd like to explore downtown Houston and discover interesting new locations. She promptly replied, "Then I'm your girl!"


And she was!


No nook was too grungy ...


... no street corner was too intimidating ...


... no skyline was too overpowering for Jessica.


I guess when you're gorgeous and fun-loving and adventurous and just plain ready to meet life head-on, not much stands in your way.


Which is exactly as it should be.


If you think Jessica looks terrific on her own, then just wait until you see the shots we did with her buddy Tiffany. Here's a sneak peek with more to follow in my next blog post.


Jessica is boldly going where no one has gone for me before: Danbury High School. If you're a student there and wondering what sort of work I could do for you, talk to Jessica and ask her for a senior rep card. I don't think she'll be shy about sharing one with you!

When I called, You answered me;
You made me bold and stout-hearted.
Psalm 138:3

No comments:

Post a Comment