Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wanna guess where I was this morning? Come on, guess! It'll be fun!

Oh alright, I'll tell you. I was at Sunny Hearts watching the Brazoria County Fair Parade go by. Tyler Heath and friends kicked things off with a pre-parade concert that could be heard within a 4-block radius. Dancing Cora enjoyed the music and entertained the crowd, as always.


This silly girl sat by me and made my morning even more fun.


Of course, her clowning around was no match for Sweet Potato the Clown. I'm generally not a big fan of clowns, but Sweet Potato is my absolute favorite.


Two out three kids agree!


Most kids were thrilled to pieces to be part of the parade.


Others, however, were not.


And the horses! You just never know what surprises will be in store as the horses bring the parade to an end. Can you see the special gift the white horse shared with us? Could have been worse, I suppose. Not a lot worse really.


Our new little friend Zoe was not amused by the horses, but she also was not the slightest bit afraid of them. Nothing seemed to faze her as she sunbathed in her fetching pink outfit.


I'm set to do at least one family shoot at the fair this week. After all these years, I just love the Brazoria County Fair!

We will go with our young and old,
with our sons and daughters,
and with our flocks and herds,
because we are to celebrate a festival to the Lord.
Exodus 10:9

No comments:

Post a Comment