Monday, October 18, 2010

I have not one, not two, not three, but FOUR senior reps whose photos need to be shared with you! What in the world have I been doing that's been causing me to fall behind on blogging, you ask? I have no really worthy excuse, so I guess I'd better just get busy catching up.

Let's start with Katelyn of the Blue Eyes. I've known this lovely and talented young lady for a couple of years, but I never would have expected that her heart's desire would be to pose with her fishing gear.



I did suspect, however, that I would be able to capture at least one shot of her dazzling blue eyes. They're pretty hard to miss.


These are for the cover of Katelyn's first CD, the one she hasn't mentioned planning to record but all of her fans fervently hope will be created someday.


The thing about Katelyn is that she is gifted in so many areas ...


... a joy to be around ...


... a multi-dimensional soul ...


... a youthful believer with wisdom beyond her years ...


... a free spirit with a unique sense of style ...


... and a loving, encouraging friend that people are just naturally drawn to.


And amazingly, inexplicably, she doesn't yet fully realize that she possesses all of these marvelous traits!


That's ok. The rest of us see Katelyn clearly and are thankful to be blessed by her. If you're one of the lucky ones who get to see her at Brazoswood HS on a regular basis, ask her for a senior rep card, then call me and let's get to work capturing the real YOU!
O Lord, You have searched me and You know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
You perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
You are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue You know it completely, O Lord.
You hem me in -- behind and before;
You have laid Your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.
Psalm 139:1-6

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, beautiful young lady, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete