Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm visiting my parents, brother and sister-in-law in the Seattle area this week, and when I woke up in the wee hours this morning (about 7:15), this was my view of our part of Vashon Island:


I rushed downstairs, grabbed my camera, rushed back upstairs, and started shooting. After climbing back into bed to recreate my first glimpse of the gorgeous sunrise, I went to the window and this is what I saw:

Next I went into the other bedroom and admired the silver frost on the ground:


And finally went into the living room for a wide-angle view:


By the way, this house with its amazing views is for sale. Just sayin.
I've also been treated to nightly views of the full moon, including this one as we drove back home this evening:


And last but not least, here's one of my very favorite views of the week:


Spectacular creations, each and every one.
What a wildly wonderful world, God!
You made it all, with Wisdom at Your side,
made earth overflow with Your wonderful creations.
Psalm 104:24 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment